Friday, February 29, 2008

Here we are!

After another night of reading tons of blogs, tonight finding newlywed blogs in particular, I've decided we need one of our very own. What better way to document our first year together.

I confess, I made a lot of unnecessary purchases throughout the wedding planning process. One was a 5 year journal. It's small and ever so cute and has a just a small spot to write a little note each day. I thought it would be the perfect way to keep up our lives to remember the little things that happen each day. Here we are 2 months into it and I may have 5 entries. :(

I can't promise that this will be too much better, but I think I have a better shot at something online than handwritten. It's sad, but true.

So here it goes!

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

Blogging is addictive! I used to write in a journal all the time, and now I blog ALL the time. I still write some, but not much.