Sunday, August 24, 2008

Day 239: Survived Surgery

Most of you know by now, but I had sinus surgery a week or so ago. It was rough..a lot worse than I thought it would be. I didn't think I'd ever get better, but I'm back to my old self now.


Mark took very good care of me. I kept saying I was testing out that 'in sickness and health' part. Well he passed with flying colors. I wouldn't have made it through with him!


It was hard for Mom not to come up here and take care of me. Her little bebe is all grown up now :) It was such a surprise to get these beautiful flowers from her! It really cheered me up when I was having such a rough time.



When I came back into work..look what I found! A sweet card, my favorite candy and a gift card to Hobby Lobby! My coworkers know me all too well :)

Still not 100% healed, but I'm getting there...

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're feeling better and glad you got lots of love!

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

I just stumbled across your blog! Your pictures are beautiful, what a vibrant summer! I hope you feel better soon and have a speedy recovery!

lauren said...

Thanks so much Rachel! I'm actually a fan of your blog as well. Daily craft updates? A girl after my own heart :)