Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 199: Updates

I know I've been gone forever! So sorry. Life has really been busy here lately!

We celebrated our 6 month anniversary a couple of weeks ago. We're halfway there! Of course, no special occassion would be complete without a trip to Outback. The meal was delicious and fattening as always. :)




I opened up my etsy shop!




I've had quite a few orders, so I've been making tons of cupcake flags. Sort of my shop's specialty, but I will be soon expanding to invitations and other paper products.


We had Randy and Maria over for the 4th of July. Some of my cupcake flags made an appearance. :)




And I've really been updating my craft blog a lot. So sorry newlywed/house blog. I know I've neglected you! :(

I'm having a hard time separating between what should be posted here and what should go on the other one. So please bear with me. I'm sure eventually I'll get back into house projects and the like, but for now I'm crafting!

3 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

That is an adorable picture of you two!

lauren said...

thanks court!

Jill said...

Love the etsy site! =)