Thursday, June 12, 2008

Day 174: A Little Help Please?

I need your help guys...Our wedding album is on hold until I can pick a picture for the cover. The back cover and spine will be black if that helps any. Also, the Alabama Theater one is also featured again somewhere in the album, while the black and white one isn't.

Here are the two choices...

Option #1



Option #2


If you know me, you know I can't make decisions worth a darn, so I really need your help! If you don't mind, please post your vote in the comments :) Thanks!

13 comments:

Breaker said...

First one Gah!

Unknown said...

That is tough. I love the second picture, but I think the colors of #1 would pop on the black background. So, I say #1.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to say #2, only because i'm a big fan of b&w. But the first one is great too!

Anonymous said...

#1. The second one is beautiful, but the 1st one will pop out better (as Julsey said).

I say #1

Carrie said...

Honestly, I like the idea of using the b&w one on the cover. In my mind, it would look more "classic". Besides, you said that it wouldn't be in the album at all if it's not on the front, right? And that would be a shame. :)

KellieBelle said...

I would def. use #2. Here's my reasoning:
#1 is already in the album
#2 is B&W = CLASSY & TIMELESS
#2 just gives me warm fuzzies

:)

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

#1
It's just so very cover like!

Dolli said...

I vote for #2. I think it is sooooo pretty and like previous commenters said, it's timeless and classic. Plus #1 is already inside the album, so I think it'd be nice to have a pic on the front that is not inside.

Angie said...

I love the first one!

Tyler and Carmen said...

I think I am going to say #2 as well. Miss you L!

CT

Anonymous said...

#2. It puts the focus on the two of you, and that's what the album is about.

leah @maritalbless said...

I love #2~

Stoneback Family said...

i say the first one! i love it :)