Saturday, March 29, 2008

Day 91: A wedding and another monthaversary

Today is our 3 month mark. Still going strong! haha

We drove down to Tuscaloosa today for a friend's wedding. It was an outdoor wedding and was a beautiful day until 15 minutes before the ceremony was to begin. Dark clouds rolled in, lightening everywhere, and then a downpour! Poor Randy was left to call the shots since the bride was showing up at show time, and we decided to roll with it. There was a gazebo in the park, so they set up everything there.

It still turned out to be a beautiful ceremony and I thought the stormy weather was quite romantic.

I tried to channel our wedding photographer and hounded Randy before the ceremony. He was a good sport, but I think I should stick with my day job! haha

Here's some shots from the day....




I loved his prewedding beverage :)



Taking care of business....






the boys...



Waiting to leave for the ceremony



The bride's bouquet




Capitol Park, Tuscaloosa, AL: The ruins of our old state capitol. This is where the ceremony was supposed to happen. So glad they had a gazebo!





Congrats Randy and Maria! We wish you all the best!

No comments: