Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Day 87: A little trip to Atlanta

Mark had his first business trip last week. His company sent him over to Atlanta for week long training. I took a few days off and drove over Wednesday.

We had a lot of fun going out to dinner and staying at a nice hotel. While Mark was in training, I ventured out into crazy Atlanta traffic for my first Ikea experience. It was all I hoped it would be a more. Definitely deserves its own blog..so I'll post about that later.

I also had my first knottie gtg (get together) while in Atlanta. All through wedding planning I've been chatting on my club board with girls who were getting married at the same time as me. We are sprinkled all throughout the country, so known of us had ever meet in real life. When Bev saw that I was coming to Atlanta, we decided to get together with our new hubbies and finally meet.

We had such a great time! We don't have that many 'couple' friends, so it was really nice. We met up at Cheeseburger in Paradise (i'd never been to one) and had mini cheeseburgers :)


Our 'ring shot'


Representing Dec. 07!


Thanks Bev and Dusty! We'll have to do it again next time we come over :)

No comments: