Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 136: House pt.1

It's taken me a while..and I really wanted to wait until it was more organized and put together, but that may be a while. I'll just count these as my 'before' pictures :)

For time's sake and to keep you all on your toes I'll just be showing the front, living room, and kitchen/dining area today with a following up post tomorrow with the rest.

Here we are! view from the street





Looking from the front door onto our street. It's so quaint and quiet. We love it.. And look at all the trees!



Seller's welcome mat. It'll do for now :)



Foyer


Coat closet right as you walk in


There's a good bit of storage room in here


Much anticipated living room! We def. need more furniture in here, but it works for now. The seller took the drapes with her, but left the rods. We're ok with no curtains for a while.


Other side of living room, looking into dining room/kitchen...no dining room table ...working on that :)


Valance and drapes in the dining room that they left. It's called a valance, right?? I have so much to learn...


Kitchen! I did a little spin around the room for the next pictures so you could get the full effect.












I love our little island :)

Large and in charge pantry. We plan to get some extra shelving for the doors to double up our space.


These drawers are so great for our baking pans.


And last but not least...one of my favorite wedding gifts. My new canisters!



Thanks for looking! Look out for part 2 tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your house is totally adorable!! Congrats on the big move!

Dolli said...

The house is amazing Lauren! And I LOVE your kitchen! Congrats!