Thursday, May 15, 2008

Day 137: House pt2

The second half of the tour starts off with our guest bathroom. This is the only part of the house that hasn't been through some type of renovation. Unless you count the vine wallpaper as renovation...We have long term dreams of completely ripping this room up and rearranging everything...since there isn't a proper sized sink and the space in here really isn't being utilized to it's full potential. For now though, we'll probably take out the wallpaper and appreciate those pretty honeycomb floors.











See what I'm saying? I love this stuff!



Heading down the hallway to the bedrooms.


The guest bedroom. Not much going on just yet, but it's good enough for now.




The master! I'm still deciding on bedding. We have new sheets, but no new comforter! The curtains were left by the seller. I think they're great!





Our closet


Other side of the room looking towards the bathroom


Our small yet functional master bath




One of our storage solutions...


Walk-in shower




I didn't show my craft room/office just yet. It is the biggest disaster and I'm a tad bit embarassed. I did take a picture and will have an amazing before and after, I'm sure. Also didn't post any of the unfinished part of the basement. It looks the same as it did in the tour I posted before we moved in...except with a lot more boxes. :)

Hope you enjoyed. We've already begun small improvements that I'll be sure to share!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

everything looks so great!! love the basement.