Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 142: Oh Dearie...

We had some surprise this morning!



This little guy somehow jumped into our backyard, but then couldn't get out! M opened up the fence, but he didn't see it. He finally ran the length of the yard and jumped out. Little did he know there's another fence further down. So I think he's stuck between the two fences now.... :/ I'm hoping he can jump all the way out.

p.s. i apologize for my 'language'...yall can't hear how hard he was hitting the fence, but trust me..he was going full force! I was so scared he was going to slam M or run up on the porch and get me!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

i'm offended by such words being used ;) jk. but yayyyy we finally know how you talk :)

lauren said...

haha..sorry! i added in a p.s. just for you

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

poor little guy : (
PS: I want to live where you live!

Anonymous said...

I was disappointed that the last thing I heard wasn't the sound of a rifle being fired.