Monday, May 19, 2008

Day 140: Hard Work

We have been busy little bees this weekend. M cleaned gutters, I started painting shutters, got a hand-me-down hutch for the living room, M cut the grass, we yardsaled it up early Saturday, and I polished the floors in the living room and foyer...but the one project I'm most proud of and actually took pictures of is our new mailbox!

Here's the old one(booo):





Our new one(!):




We used the old post, the 'Classic' box from Lowe's at around $19, primer and paint, new numbers, and we were all set!

It's our first DIY project and we're so happy with how it turned out!

3 comments:

KellieBelle said...

WOW, You have "curb appeal" now! (Yes, I'm addicted to HGTV!!)

Maggie Averett Downs said...

I love love love your new house!
congratulations! :)

-maggie

Kristen said...

aw, it looks great! Good job!