Monday, April 14, 2008

Day 107: Gettin my hair did

This is an announcement mainly for my fellow Birminghamians...

First of all, if you're not familiar with SalonFly, you need to be. They have great promotions going on with salons in the area all the time. I first used one of their specials last haircut. I visited Mop and got half off using one of their coupons!

I'm in need of another cut and found out about an awesome charity event going on at Richard Joseph. today. My friend Kate and I are venturing over there at lunch for their annual Grass Roots Cut-a-thon. All donations go to help the Cahaba River Society and Gulf Restoration Network. For a minimum donation of $35 you get a haircut + blowdry. Haircuts at this particular salon can run you well over $100. I am stoked to get a taste of this ritzy place for a fraction of the cost and know that my money is actually going to a cause.

The cut-a-thon will be going on all day today from 9am-6pm, so stop by if you're interested. No appointments necessary, first come, first serve. :)

No comments: