Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 113: Trip Home

Mark and I went home this past weekend for my cousin's wedding. It was a good time. I'm sad to say that I have ZERO pictures. We really need to downsize our camera. It's so hard to lug that big thing around.

On Saturday my mom and I went shopping with Elizabeth, her mom, cousin, sister and junior bridesmaid for bridesmaid dresses! We had picked out some in advance, so it was quick and painless. Luckily, we all loved one of the two and oddly enough the sample size fit all of us, so we know our size :) It is soo comfortable and very forgiving. I think it has a good rewearability potential too.

Here's the dress with the leading color combination.






Our First Housewarming Gift!
Also while we were home, Mom pulled out a bag of goodies she's been collecting for me. A few tops for work, things from my old room, and a beautiful pitcher! I really thought it was my birthday present and would totally take it as that, but she said to just call it a house warming gift. She found it on sale and couldn't resist :) And I'm glad for it...b/c I'm practically in love.

I searched for a picture online forever and could only find this one from Poof You're a Frog's blog. It's the little guy by the purple arrow. I guess this particular piece has been discontinued, which makes me even more grateful for my mom's great eye.



It's made by Rosanna Inc. who has lots of other beautiful pieces. Here are a few of my other faves:

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

i love that bm dress! i can definitely see some rewearability!