Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 94: The magic of IKEA

It's been almost two weeks since my magical experience with Ikea. While I had always heard good things, I have to say the trip was nothing short of life changing.

Not knowing my way around, I started in the showrooms. I looked around for about an hour...carefully looking at and touching each thing, in each room. I finally got to a point where my mind and heart were full of awesomeness and inspiration and I had to call someone who would understand. Mom.

I stayed on the phone with her for a long while describing everything I saw and how much it was (both were amazing).

While there was TONS of stuff I wanted there and I could easily drop a good 10k, I only came out with a few things.

This rug for those new hardwood floors! :)



12 place settings of these platese



And just because these were pretty...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i think i would buy out ikea too...that's probably why i've never been!!

Tyler and Carmen said...

I like the dishes!

MyRunningJourney said...

I love those vases!!!