Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Day 109: A Man Can Dream too

We've ventured out to Lowe's and Home Depot over the past couple of days to take a look at some things for the house. While it's more fun for me to pick out paint colors, I have to admit I do have fun at these places.

Here's a couple of things on Mark's wishlist:

Troy-Bilt XP
6.75-Torque 21" Cut Electric Start Mower




Blue Ember Blue Ember Stainless Steel Grill

complete with ice cooler for beverages and beverage opener :)



aannddd....


Insulation.



Yes, this is a 'must have' on his list. Apparently, the insulation in our attic hasn't been replaced since it was built over 40 years ago, so it's something that really needs to be done. He assures me that it will save us hundreds in energy costs and you know, help save the planet and all too. Thank goodness I have a practical husband, because if it was left to me we'd be pretty bad off!

No comments: