Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Day 114: Small Obsession

I've been drawn to vintage glass as of late....Not sure why, but I think these inspiration pictures may have something to do with it!

mums_2
















milk carafes from Three Potato Four
























So I started my search to ebay and was overwhelmed with all that I found! These would all be beautiful in a windowsill, on a dresser, or for a quick flower arrangement.

If you search under vintage glass for 'milk bottle' 'apothecary jars' 'pressed glass' 'medicine bottles', etc..you can find some really cool stuff at REALLY great prices!

Fenton Milk glass. This stuff is beautiful. I almost bought the first piece tonight!
































Vintage Milk bottles. I love the colored ones.














Some colored glass pieces; I just noticed this weekend that my grandmother has that exact aqua Ball canning jar! It's awesome....I have no clue how I never noticed it until now!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Ansolutely gorgeous! I have been wanting to get tons of these to put above the cabinets in our kitchen. Never thought of checking ebay... thanks!